Detail changed at rotator

Hi, please help… it’s urgent. (Thanks!)
At my mixed rotator, when i keyed in my customer’s particulars, at the ‘position’, i was very sure i keyed in “position 1” as i did check 3 times before i saved and activated. But now i checked again, why it suddenly changed to “position 2”? Then i tried to amend to “1” and pressed saved again but it keeps returning back to position "2’. Please help, let me know how to amend to “position 1” and may i know what is the “position” means/for? Also, it’s been 12 hours already not even on click is delivered to this customer yet, customer has asked me… please help. Your speedy response is greatly appreciated, thank you!

2 Likes

Zyk, please check if you select randomize in rotator settings?

Thanks,
Slavko Belic

Hi Belicslavko,
Thanks so much for your reply.
I selected mixed rotator. By the way, may i know how to check if it is “randomize”, where can i check?
Thank you!

In rotator settings. click on rotator name and it will have randomise under options.

1 Like

ok thanks, let me login to see…

1 Like

hi, ii clicked on mixed rotator link under my customer’s name, there is no “randomise” button …

ok let me look thru…thanks so much

hi, i am sorry… i can’t find the "edit rotator’ button to click on to access to the screen you just showed me…sorry i am newbie not so familiar yet… thank you for your patient

btw, am i supposed to tick on “randomize” and “enable”?

You need to disable randomize if you not need a randomize link position. If you still have a problem, please send on info@qliker.io your qliker email address and your rotator name where you got a problem.