Question on subscription plan

Hi, I am on Starter Plan. In the event that I surpass the 10k clicks before the next renewal date, will my tracking stop working or am I automatically upgraded to the next higher plan, that is the Advanced Plan?

And if I upgraded to the Advance Plan, how am I charged? Will be it charged pro-rated till the next renewal date?

And if I am on the Advanced Plan, will I be downgraded to my original Starter Plan at the next renewal date?

I am asking this because normally 10k plan is sufficient for me but occasionally, I do overshoot. That’s why I don’t the Advance Plan.

1 Like

Hello flovin,

If you pass 10k clicks, your stats view is blocked, and you need to use a new package manually. You can use the same or smaller plans depend on your traffic. Old is canceled, and new is active in a cycle from now on.

Thanks,
Slavko Belic

1 Like

Hello Slavko,

am I right to say that if I pass 10k before the cycle ends, I will have to get a new plan (under the same account) and a new cycle starts?

Will I get email alerts or warnings when I near the 10k limit?

1 Like

am I right to say that if I pass 10k before the cycle ends, I will have to get a new plan (under the same account) and a new cycle starts?

Yes

Will I get email alerts or warnings when I near the 10k limit?

Yes, at 90% and 100%. When you reach 10k (100%) , we give you a 10% “overage” for free.

1 Like