How can I use custom domain to avoid blacklisting?

Hello,
I just added a CNAME record to my domain https://endlessclicks.com. I entered host “track” and pointed the CNAME record to qliker.io. I then added that URL to my rotator.
My question is what do need to do going forward to use my custom domain with that rotator instead of the blacklisted URL? In my autoresponder, I have many links to the blacklisted URL, and need to replace those links using my custom domain. What link can I use to replace those links?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, if you manage to activate your custom domain under Tools → Domain Manager you will be able to see it under each link/rotator as Tracking/Rotator Link by clicking on dropdown button and just pick your domain and click SAVE at the bottom…

1 Like

Hello,
After adding CNAME you need to edit your links/rotators on qliker and update qliker link to your CNAME link and then you can continue to use

Thanks,
Slavko Belic

1 Like

Thanks. I added a CNAME with host name of “track” pointing to my domain endlessclicks.com, but I cannot verify using the domain. Did I use the wrong host? I’d like to use the domain with my rotators. Any advice?

1 Like

Hello,

To add a custom domain please check our tutorial on this video:

Use subdomain to your cname for example todo.endlessclicks.com and point to qliker CNAME (qliker.io)

Awesome! Thanks very much!