Links not set to "block"

I set everything to be set to “block” in my general settings but when I clone a front entry link, the settings are set to “flag” instead of “block”

1 Like

This is normal how qliker works, so basically when you clone a link it will also clone its settings (in this case link settings0/rotator settings were FLAG instead of BLOCK.


I understand if I clone the front end link it will copy the settings but my front end link which I clone from has the settings with ALL block. So I dont know why the cloned link is flag instead of block…

I just noticed I have the same issue. All of my settings are set to block, all of my links are set to block (I checked my funnel link that I cloned). The cloned link was set to flagged instead of block.

The block url was not copied over to the cloned link either.