Qliker shows different statistic between banking partners

Hi, Urgent support required.

I am sending clicks to my banking partners and agreed Min T1=80%.
At the end, my public stat shows T1 = 82% for the clicks I sent to my partner.
However, my partner who is also using same Qliker saw that the T1 = 79.2% in her public stat.

Please explain why there is such discrepancy as we both uses same software - Qliker !

1 Like

Hi, share pub stats of both your sending link and his receiving link…

cheers

1 Like

Here is the public stat for my sending link (I send clicks to my partner):
http://qliker.io/share/r/3619275

And public stat for his receiving link (from my partner who received my clicks):
http://qliker.io/share/l/1209945

1 Like

No issue here, first 3 clicks came from SG as you can see on his stats, I think you tried to check if link is working…

1 Like

Hi

Did you see the difference in T1 % for both stat ?
There is the issue then, given me and the partner are using Qliker.

1 Like

I told you the reason behind the difference, everything is okay… As you can see on his stats there is 53 UC and you sent 50 UC so first 3 visits came from SG(I assume you were testing his link/ or he maybe done some test) and they are bringing your overall T1 down…

1 Like

Can I say that : it is because the number of clicks only 50 (in small quantity) and therefore the first 3 clicks did make the difference to draw the over T1 down.

But why the stat from sending and receiving side are different : my partner saw that T1% = 77.4% (clicks she received from me) while I saw that T1% = 82 (clicks I sent to her). This is big discrepancies from the same software using to track the same clicks sending , while the setting for sending is already Min T1=80%. Please explain further.

1 Like

Because on sending side there isn’t those first 3 clicks from SG recorded, they didn’t came from your rotator link obviously.

Thanks. I have provided the screenshot of your explanation to my partner, as the 3 clicks didn’t come from my side. However, where are these 3 clicks from ? From her setting of the link for receiving ?

1 Like